WELCOME TO RS CLUBMAN
Your ticket to the world of grassroots motorsport, RS Clubman members can:
- Compete in a range of disciplines, including: Autotests and AutoSOLOs; Trials and Cross Country; Road, Navigational and 12 Car Rallies; and more
- Join local clubs and meet motorsport enthusiasts in your area
- Benefit from FOC Personal Accident insurance cover when competing at permitted events
- Access Motorsport UK’s member benefits programme, with discounts and deals across a range of motorsport, automotive, lifestyle and media partners
- Contribute to the future of the sport as a member of the Motorsport UK community
- Receive FOC Motorsport UK’s monthly digital member magazine, Revolution
The 2023 RS Clubman digital licence is completely free and easy to obtain, accessible at any time from any device.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are medically fit to compete in motorsport and a British citizen, you can apply now and access your licence online immediately.
If you do not meet the above criteria, we will require additional information, in the event of which, please contact the Membership Services team by email at email@example.com, or by phone on +44 (0) 1753 765050.
You can find all criteria for the RS Clubman licence in the Motorsport UK Yearbook.
UPGRADE YOUR LICENCE
The RS Clubman digital licence providing you access to Motorsport UK permitted events is free of charge. However, for £19.99 members who wish can choose to UPGRADE their RS Clubman membership and receive a range of enhanced benefits including a 2023 physical and personalised RS Clubman licence card with a Motorsport UK lanyard and card holder, a 2023 Motorsport UK Competitor car sticker and enhanced Motorsport UK member benefits.
Enhanced benefits include:
- In-store discount at Halfords
- A free fuel card (RRP £43) with a discount on the pump price of both petrol and diesel
- Free Tastecard (RRP £34.99) with a range of 2-for-1 dining or 50% discounts at a wide range of restaurants and takeaways including Prezzo, Zizzi and Carluccio, Papa Johns, Domino’s, Pizza Hut Delivery, discounted cinema tickets and days out (including Alton Towers, Legoland and others!)
- Up to £120 cash back on road tyre purchases with Pirelli
- Discounted MOTs and competition tyres
- Discounts on the full range of Wera Tools
- Many more additional motorsport, automotive, event, experience, travel and High Street savings.
To secure your RS Clubman licence upgrade with additional benefits, simply select the Upgrade option when applying.
Your physical membership pack with printed personalised RS Clubman Licence and Competitor car sticker should be fulfilled within 10 working days.
Introduced in 2019, the RS Clubman membership is designed to encourage participation at entry level of motorsport.
The UK has a thriving grassroots motorsport scene. With a community of 700 clubs and more than 20,000 existing RS Clubman members, Motorsport UK issues more than 4,500 event permits every year.
RS Clubman licence holders are covered by the same £100M public liability insurance on Motorsport UK permitted events as any other competitor or official and a range of member discounts, helping to offset the cost of competing.
It’s never been easier to get involved in motorsport.